Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mountain Hi Photography Welcomes You!



I've been wanting to give my valued clients a place to comment, give feedback and get involved - it's been a goal for a while, so I'm excited to invite you to join this blog! So, Welcome!
Many things have been going on here at Mountain Hi, I wanted to give you a quick update. A few projects which will be keeping me busy are:






  • Photography, design and layout for the 2009 Monument Firefighters calendar....we've already begun and it is going to be a lot of fun, not to mention it will benefit a worthy cause - I'll tell you more about that later with a link on how to purchase one - there will be smoke and fire! The above is just a sneak peak at a possible page. Russell Park from the Colorado Springs Gallery is also contributing greatly - thanks so much to him!



  • Calendars - that seems to be one of the things in demand for 2009, so if you have a subject you'd like to discuss, give me a call!



  • Seminar: I will be attending a Light Seminar in Nashville, Tennessee in May - sounds like it will be very valuable - can't wait to know more!



  • Smyth Byrd - Bed and Breakfast and Tea Room, Plattville, Alabama, Photo Session, May I'll be photographing their beautiful location for their website, promotional items, stationery, etc. That will be fun!



  • Weddings: The busy season approaches, so you might want to book now - I still have a few dates open.



Well, that's all for now....I hope to hear from you now about what you'd like to see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Rosalyn ... Looking Good (the blog) can't wait to get my Dalmatian in some of these calendar shots ... Your Pal - R

SusieQ said...

The firefighter's picture is AWESOME! How did you do that?!