Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Software, New Hardware, New bookings, New Book!


I've been so busy researching new software,, hardware and equipment, I've delayed posting lots of news. I been attending every class I can to keep current with skills and new trends. Great fun, but it does challenge my schedule! Each class I attend seems to lead me to considering something new...so things I've added to my arsenal recently: OnOne Software....powerful and impressive, this new software allows for creative images, complete with amazing portrait effects, frame choices, and wonderful new looks. My new Wacom tablet....it's just like they say - it's hard to get used to, but once I have, I can't live without it. A new backdrop, a new Canon 40D, a new 580EX II flash, and a great new lighting system makes everything much easier and quicker for my clients.



I have a very demanding (but I must say, fun!) schedule starting in September. Starting with a wedding out of state, and ending with what I hope will be an amazing fall landscape season, I'll be traveling to Glacier, Banff, Tetons, and then back home through Colorado - Maroon Bells, Crested Butte, and hopefully finding some wonderful color right in my backyard.



Please be sure to get your orders for fine art in and portrait sessions scheduled as soon as possible!

The just released Colorado Lake Hikes Book, including an image of mine is coming to bookstores soon!

No comments: