Monday, January 19, 2009

Help for Brides and Grooms, Part III

15. Are there any additional charges, (such as travel time) not mentioned?


All charges will be specified in the contract.


16. May I see the wedding contract?


Yes, just call, write or email me!


17. May I meet you in person prior to my wedding?


Yes, it is nice for us to meet in person, if possible.


18. When can I see my images?


Most images will be posted for online viewing and ordering within 2-4 weeks after your wedding, with additional images to follow within 2-3 additional weeks, and after contracted terms for payment have been met.

19. Why should I select you as my photographer?


I work extremely hard to provide you with high quality images you will treasure forever. I enjoy celebrating your event and getting to know brides grooms and families, which gives you the best possible atmosphere for your photography. I care about you and your guests and I will do everything I can to provide the quality, service and results you deserve. I offer complete customization to make your wedding unique.


20. What is your attire?


I respect the wishes of the bride and groom and the dress code of the wedding location. My dress is conservative. I typically wear black pants and a nice blouse, and I adjust to the style of the wedding.


21. Will you attend the rehearsal?


Yes, if you've selected that plan, or if you request and my schedule allows, for an additional charge.

No comments: