Monday, January 19, 2009

Help for Brides and Grooms, Part IV

21. Will you attend the rehearsal?


Yes, if you've selected that plan, or if you request and my schedule allows, for an additional charge.


22. Do you include any "post processing" in your prices?


I do basic adjusting of lighting, cropping and do limited artistic work prior to your getting the images. I am available for additional custom work at your request. I always suggest you you order 4 x 6's first before ordering large prints - I can make minor adjustments as necessary.


23. Do you have online viewing and ordering of images?


With a few clicks, anyone can easily view and order the images from my online photo service, through a link from my website. Printed proofs are available for an additional fee, if arranged prior to the wedding.


24. May I purchase a DVD/slide show of a select number of my wedding images? Yes!


25. Are you a member of any professional organizations?


Yes, the Professional Photographers of Colorado, the Professional Photographers of America, the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, are just a few.


26. Have I addressed all of your concerns satisfactorily?


If not, please contact me at your convenience.



No comments: