Monday, January 19, 2009

Questions Answers

Photographer Questions

1. What’s your primary style? Posed and formal, photojournalistic, creative, traditional?

2. Do you capture images digitally? Can you create both color and black and white versions of the same picture? Is that included in the price?

3. What kind of input can we have on the direction of the shots - Can we give you a shot list to work from?
4. Are you the wedding photographer who will actually take our pictures?
5. Will you be bringing any assistants along who will also be taking our pictures?
6. What kind of experience, background, and education do you have? Can you provide references?
7. How many images will you take?
8. What kind of equipment will you bring with you? How intrusive will lighting, tripods, other equipment or assistants be?
9. Do you develop your own images?
10. Can we buy a CD with the images and full reproduction rights?
11. I have hired you for several hours of photography time - Does that include your set up and take down time?
12. Do you charge a "split" reception fee?
13. Do you do engagement portraits?
14. What are the refunds/cancellation terms? When are deposits and payments required?
15. Are there any additional charges (such as travel time) not mentioned?
16. May I see the wedding contract?
17. May I meet you in person prior to my wedding?
18. How soon can I expect to receive my images after the wedding?
19. Why should I select you as my photographer?

20 What do you wear to the wedding?

21. Will you come and take photos at my rehearsal?

22. Do you include any "post processing" in your prices?

23 Do you have online viewing and ordering of images?

24. May I purchase a DVD/slide show of a select number of my wedding images?

25. Are you a member of any professional organizations?

26. Have I addressed all your concerns satisfactorily?


No comments: